1. GREAT WALL OF CHINA: The only man-made structure on the Earth which can be seen from the space.
2. INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION (ISS): Artificial Satellite whose 1st component was launched in 1998. Largest artificial body in orbit which can often be seen with naked eye at appropriate time.
3. GREAT PYRAMIDS OF GIZA: Also known as 'Pyramid of Khufu' or 'Pyramid of Cheops'. Among Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
4. HUBBLE TELESCOPE: A space telescope that was carried into orbit in 1990 by space shuttle and remains in operation.
5. THE SPHINX: An iconic Egyptian Stone Monument carrying Body of Lion and Head of Human.
6. BURJ KHALIFA: A Skyscraper in Dubai is the tallest building with 900 apartments (829.8m/ 2,722 ft).
7. THE COLOSSEUM: Elliptical amphitheater built in the center of Rome, a city in Italy. It the largest ever made structure in Roman Empire and is made of stone and concrete.
8. MOUNT RUSHMORE: Sculptures carved into granite face of Mount Rushmore, United States. It carries the heads of four Presidents of US, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodre Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln.
9. MICROCHIP: An invention which is, though, small in size but has change the entire pattern of life of people in the world. Smallest Microchip, however, was manufactured by Taiwanese scientists of about 9 nanometers.
10. I-70 ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Interstate -70 in Colorado, a highway that connects East-West routes across the center of the State through Rocky Mountains.